"When we work together, things are always better!" - Winnie the Pooh


Monday 2 January 2012

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts ♥

I have decided to give this '100 Day Photo Challenge' ago in the hope it will help you all get to know me better!


♥1 - I'm 19 years old
♥2 - I have a cat called Molly
♥3 - I work at a Private Nursery but would love to be either a Neontal Nurse or Midwife
♥4 - I have been driving for 2 years & I have a Corsa
♥5 - I have a very small family
♥6 - I have been with my boyfriend for over 4 years
♥7 - I tend to people watch when I'm out
♥8 - I hate spiders
♥9 - I live in a fantasy world!
♥10 - I love reading real life stories
♥11 - I want to learn to do Nail Art
♥12 - I am a very sensitive person
♥13 - I love fireworks & sky lanterns
♥14 - I want a pet Tiger & Monkey
♥15 - I have way too many handbags


2 comments:

  1. Hehe, you live in a fantasy world and likes to read real life stories, cool ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do indeed :) thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete