"When we work together, things are always better!" - Winnie the Pooh


Monday 2 January 2012

FOTD & OOTD ♥

Today is my Grandad's 84th birthday. For those of you who know me you will know that my Grandad is a very special man in my life, he is my hero :) so today we are going to their house for a buffet & a few party games! I thought I would show you my Face of the Day & Outfit of the Day!

FOTD




Foundation - Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse - 004 Light Porcelain
Powder - Maxfactor Creme Puff - 05 Translucent
Blusher - Rimmel Powder Blush - 037 Smoked Oyster
Eyebrow - Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil - 001 Dark Brown
Eyeliner - Miss Sporty Eye Pencil - 001 Magic
Mascara - Maybelline The Falsies - Noir/Black Waterproof
Lipgloss - Maybelline ColorSensational Creme Gloss - Clear

OOTD


Blouse - H&M
Trousers - New Look
Bracelets - New Look
Scarf - Primark
 Cardigan - BHS
Shoes - New Look
Bag - Accessorise


Hope you all have a lovely day,


No comments:

Post a Comment