"When we work together, things are always better!" - Winnie the Pooh


Sunday 1 January 2012

Christmas & New Year Festivities ♥

I am warning you now, that this is going to be a pretty picture heavy post as I have been a very busy bee! Oh & also I will apologize now for the photo quality, I am yet to purchase myself a decent camera :)

My Chritmas Festivities begun on 21st Decemeber when I went to see Rihanna at the O2 Arena! Omg she is amazing - I think she may be my girl crush ;)


Then on Christmas Eve I went to see Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs in panto at St. Albans Arena with my Nan & Grandad, Mummy, Sister's and James! Afterwards we went for an Indian with my Mum's friend Natalie and Ellen's boyfriend Tiff.




Christmas Day was spent at my house with my Nan & Grandad, it was such a lovely, relaxing day. Santa definately treated me well this year :D




Boxing Day, my Mum & I went shopping in London Colney before going over to my Nan & Grandads for a buffet!

Cardigan - Next Sale
Snood - New Look Non Sale

Trousers - Next Sale

Dress - New Look Sale

Top - New Look Non Sale
Shorts - New Look Sale

Bag - Accessorise Sale
Boots - New Look Sale

Monday 27th I went to my Dad's house to have yet another Christmas Day, full of yummy food and drinks!

New Years Eve I spent at my kind of Aunty & Uncle's House (through marriage!), had a few drinks, yummy food and then a lovely Firework Display after midnight!




Hope you all had an absolutely amazing Christmas and New Year, and I hope this year brings you all happiness, health and all your dreams come true! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment