"When we work together, things are always better!" - Winnie the Pooh


Monday 28 November 2011

Weekend ♥

The weekends are flying by way too quick for my liking! I feel like I am just working all the time. However I have had a lovely weekend filled with my family & friends.

Friday

I went to the pub with James' to meet two of my friends, both called Tom, as I hadn't seen them in ages. It was so lovely to see friends that I hadn't seen in so long & hearing all the gossip :)

Saturday

Jumper - New Look
Leggings - H&M
Boots - New Look
I went to Southampton to visit my little big sister Ellen (shes older than me but shorter than me!) and she took me shopping there as I had never been. If I'm honest I wasn't too impressed, I was expecting it to be a lot bigger, although we didn't have time to do the outside part!
In the evening I went to T.G.I Friday's with James, Brianie & Adam. I enjoyed a lovely glass of wine although the meal was very filling so couldn't managed to eat it all. We then all went back to Adam's house to watch Bridesmaids - OMG an absolute amazing film, I would recommend you watch it if you haven't already :)

Sunday

I washed my beautiful car as she was looking a bit dirty and then sat down and enjoyed a nice glass of wine & a box of Maltesers with Brianie!

Then this morning I was greeted with this on my way to work ..


I hope you all had a lovely weekend, I look forward to reading about yours :)


No comments:

Post a Comment