"When we work together, things are always better!" - Winnie the Pooh


Monday 31 October 2011

Sorry ♥

I am so sorry for the lack of posting but I have had a busy few days, not really sure where the days have gone!

Thursday - As you all have probably read I had Thursday & Friday off of work :) so Thursday was MY day. I went to get my nails done and spent some lovely time with my godson!

Friday - I spent most of the day in my PJ's, then went round James' and got a KFC for dinner!

Saturday - Normally I don't mind shopping, but what a hassle. I spent the whole day (& i mean the whole day, I didn't sit down until 9ish) shopping for toys for my beautiful goddaughter as it is her 1st birthday today :D

Sunday - I went to Essex to visit my goddaughter as she was having a monster tea party for her birthday (as she was born on Halloween). We spent the day talking about this time last year & wondering where this year has gone!!


& today it was back to work, but it wasn't too bad as we had a Halloween party! :D

Happy Birthday Lola Bear, We Love You Lots ♥

1 comment: