"When we work together, things are always better!" - Winnie the Pooh


Wednesday 26 October 2011

TOWIE ♥

I LOVE TOWIE! & that is final. I would love to live the life of the cast, just without all the drama!

My favourites have to be Joey, Sam & Arg! Joey is absolutely hilarious and he is just so silly. Sam because she is absolutely stunning, even naturally & Arg reminds me of James in some ways.
Who else thinks Sam & Mark are just so cute together? The way he told her she still looked beautiful even with two black eyes, awwwwrrr! :D

I was just looking through facebook on Monday when I came across the video of Billie Faiers attack and I find it simply disgusting. And as for Sam's attack that's just revolting and vile! Those poor girls. It really makes you think about jealous little girls and the extents they will go to nowadays. I certainly don't want to bring my children up around it (obviously when I eventually have children).

H.A.T.E.R.S = Having Anger Towards Everybody Reaching Success


No comments:

Post a Comment