"When we work together, things are always better!" - Winnie the Pooh


Friday 16 December 2011

Christmas Tag ☃

Another one of those one's I have seen around so I thought I would give it ago as I'm feeling festive! Please leave your link below so I can read all of your answers :D

1. Whats Your Favorite Holiday Movie?
It has got to be Home Alone, as this is guaranteed to get me into the Christmas mood and it is always on around Christmas! On the less Christmasy side, I LOVE Mary Poppins and I hear this may be on this year!

2. Whats Your Favorite Christmas Color?
It has got to be RED as it is a typical Christmas colour and also my favourite colour.

3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?
PJ's for Christmas morning and then I will eventually get ready (slightly dressy but not too over dressed!) for dinner! I usually wear a dress with wooly tights :)

4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?
Probably my Mum as she is my rock and I want her to have everything she wants :D

5. Do You Open Your Present Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
As a child we used to get to open one small present on Christmas Eve, but we don't tend to do that now we are older! So Christmas Morning, also not as early as when we were younger!

6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
No but I love to look at them! I think even if I was too build one I would not be able to eat it as it would look too pretty!

7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
I only get a small break as I work in a private nursery so I tend to relax and spend lots of time with family and friends :D

8. Any Christmas Wishes?
Too have my Aunty and cousins with me on Christmas Day :( (they recently moved to Australia)

9. Favorite Christmas Smell?
The roast dinner cooking :)

10. Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat?
It used to be peanuts but now they make me ill :( so this year I will have to find another one!



2 comments:

  1. oh i love mary poppins, it really makes it feel like christmas when its on!
    laur x

    www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love home alone to but watch it all year round hehe. I love this tag, im doing to do it for xmas xx

    ReplyDelete