"When we work together, things are always better!" - Winnie the Pooh


Tuesday 22 November 2011

Everything ♥

Once again I find myself apologizing for my lack of posting, but I am not going to use my usual excuse of 'I have been busy'! The trhuth is I have rediscovered my love for The Sims 3 and it seems to be eating away at my free time (that and Christmas Shopping).
I planned to do my usual 'weekend' post on Monday but The Sims 3 seemed to distract me. I hate to admit it but The Sims 3 Pets has gone down on my Christmas list :)

Friday
This is what I wore to work for Children in Need as we had to dress outrageously.

I stayed in and watched Children in Need with a dominoes pizza my Mummy, my sister Ellen & Jamesy! Heartbreaking, wasn't it? Things like that make me wish that I had lots of money so that I could give these poor children a better chance at life. As you all have probably read I work in a Nursery, giving children a start in life and it is stuff like this that makes me think about my job, I would love to work out in the community visiting other Nursery's and working alongside children with behavioural difficulties.

Saturday


I went Christmas shopping and once again came back with only things for myself! :( but I did buy Lee Stafford Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray as I am trying to grow my hair so tend not to straighten it as much. Review to come soon :)

Sunday

I went to Vodafone to try and sort out my contract but it was too much hassle, as I was considering getting the iPhone 4s, but I'm just going to stick with my phone for the time being. Then I went to Top Golf with a few friends :)

P.S. On the 11th November I posted R.I.P ♥, where I explained that the whole town was coming together to let off lanterns out of respect. I thought I would share a few pictures with you as it was absolutely beautiful! (those of you who know me will know I absolutely love lanterns anyway).



No comments:

Post a Comment