"When we work together, things are always better!" - Winnie the Pooh


Friday 6 January 2012

Day 03 - A picture of you as a baby ♥


Me & my Grandad Tosh

I was only 4 years old when my Grandad Tosh died but I remember the day so clearly! Although I didn't know him very well, I still remember things about him and my Nan tells us about him all of the time!

You are probably wondering why he is called Grandad Tosh. Well its pretty self explanatory really, my eldest sister and I couldn't say mustache properly and he had a very prickly mustache, which used to tickle us whenever we went to kiss him goodbye :)



2 comments:

  1. Aww, Amy, he looked like such a happy man holding you. I was always afraid of the pictures that goes way back, nostalgia hits me hard >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at old pictures because I love memories :D

    ReplyDelete